Skip to main content

I transferred an envelope to myself from another user at their request and I can’t find it anywhere in my files. Could it be because it was an envelope that was in their “Action Required” folder? The plan was for me to take custody of it and complete it for them. 

@LFK I am curious as to whether you transferred ownership of the envelope and instead should of corrected the envelope to modify the Recipient from the old Recipient to you.

Transferring ownership of an envelope makes you the Owner/Sender of that envelope but does not change who is responsible to sign. The envelope should be found in your Sent folder.

Correcting an envelope and re-assigning a Recipient, would place that envelope in your DocuSign Inbox making you the responsible party to take action if that action was next in line in the envelope workflow.

Hi @LFK,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.