Skip to main content

I am working on a web app project where I have to create contract based on form data (user input), then from the backend side i have a html template in which, I’m putting the contract details and creating a PDF then using the DocuSign library to create and send envelope to user for the signature.

Questions:

1. As we know that the starter plan starting at $50 for 40 envelopes/month, that means i can only create 40 envelope in a month? What if user does not sign the document (will it be counted) ?
  1. Currently, I am creating envelope using a HTML template each time whenever new contract created. Is there any way to minimize the process ?

I am working on a web app project where I have to create contract based on form data (user input), then from the backend side i have a html template in which, I’m putting the contract details and creating a PDF then using the DocuSign library to create and send envelope to user for the signature.

Questions:

1. As we know that the starter plan starting at $50 for 40 envelopes/month, that means i can only create 40 envelope in a month? What if user does not sign the document (will it be counted) ?
  1. Currently, I am creating PDF using a HTML template and envelope each time whenever new contract created. Is there any way to minimize the process ?

@pathakDev 

1. Every created envelope counts, regardless of it being completed, expired, voided, etc. Think about it as putting a stamp on the envelope and putting it into the mailbox. 
  1. I am not sure what you mean with minimising the process? It sounds like you are already use a template, which means you only need to create the template once and then pass on the form data to create and send the envelope automatically.

Hello @pathakDev ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!