Skip to main content

I have created a PowerForm for a credit application that is to have a link on our organization website that customers can use whenever needed.  The form has a portion for applicant and a portion for co-applicant.  If both are filled out then it proceeds as necessary to the correct department.  Unfortunately if someone tries to only complete the applicant section with no co-applicant it throws an error message and will not let the applicant continue.  I have a conditional routing set for applicant completed to go to Dept A.  I also have it set so that if a co-applicant completes it should also go to Dept A.  Has anyone ever run into this issue?

Hello @D.Mack

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you have created a Powerform that uses conditional routing, and when the signer chooses the option without a Co-applicant the system prompts an error.

To better assist you, would it be possible for you to provide the error message that is being shown to the signer?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

This is the error message we get when trying to complete the form without a co-applicant.  We’ve contacted support & our issue has been escalated to a higher tech team to see what they can do.

Hello @D.Mack

Thank you for reaching back, would it be possible for you to provide the case number? so I can try to expedite the resolution.

Best regards,

A meeting was just scheduled this morning but thank you.

Hello @D.Mack

I hope you are doing well, were you able to find a solution for this after the meeting?

Best regards,