Skip to main content

I want a form to bypass an individual if an amount equals zero. If the dollar amount equals $.01 or greater then I need that person(supervisor)to DocuSign the form.

This is within the realm of the “Advanced Recipient Routing” aka Conditional Routing. You would setup the Supervisor as a “Conditional Routing Group”, then apply Rules so that the value of equal to or greater than .01 would apply that Supervisor.  The Text field should have a “number” validation or be a Formula so that correct data entry values are met to apply the right Recipient.

The “Advanced Recipient Routing” feature must be available in your DocuSign Account and enabled for this feature to be available to envelope Senders.

Here is a link to an article….

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gav1643676262430&topicId=zgl1578456484960.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @DanGarTx,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!