Skip to main content

Logged into my account after some weird emails and I see a completed Docusign in my account but I didn't sign anything. It's definitely scam but is there any need to be concerned about someone using my signature? 

@Jinx - I recommend you report the issue to DocuSign support immediately. They can help you investigate how the document was completed and if your signature was used fraudulently.  Also, if you can change your DocuSign account password to a strong, unique one to prevent unauthorized access and enable 2FA for an additional layer of security on your account.

Hello,

I got an email from DocuSign with the status as completed. I did not click the email because the name is unfamiliar. The email has since disappeared. So, I checked my DocuSign account. The document is in my account as completed. 

I attempted to view the documents; however, when I click the link it says, “Unable to access the envelope.”

There is a download option, but I’m afraid to download anything because I don’t know the sender. My account is secure with a strong password and two-step authorization.

How does this happen? How can I view the documents in the envelope without downloading attached files?