Skip to main content

One of our secretaries created a free, temporary DocuSign account.  We want to get her set up as a user on our company account, so we created a user account for her.  However, she used her work email address for the temporary account, so when she tries to log in, she is directed to her temporary account.  Is it possible to merge them?  She has one envelope in the temporary account.  Ideally, we would like to move that to the company account.  

Thanks,

Teri

The best way to do that would be to have her make her corporate account the “Default” Account in “My Preferences”. After that is completed, she can forward the one envelope to her work email and it should show up now in her corporate account. At that time, I would recommend that she open a support ticket to close her personal account. 

Hi @Teri.Maier,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.