Skip to main content

My client is receiving an error message when clicking on the “Review Document” button on her mobile device.  Message says “You must be logged-in to the right account”  I’m not sure how to help this client.  Thanks in advance for your help

Hello, @DannyG 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Two things for consideration:

1. Has your Admin set a configuration requiring to the signers login with a DocuSign Account?
    By default, the configuration does not require login, just a valid email.
  2. If your Admin has set the configuration requiring to the signers login using a DocuSign account so the signer must have an account at Docusign.

Let me know after you talk to your DocuSign Admin.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

I’m the admin of my company’s DocuSign account at BizChecks Payroll.  In the case I’m referring to however, I am using the DocuSign as a Third Party through our ACH Provider, kotapay.   Their DocuSign’s do not require a password or an account.  Everything just flows via the client's email address.  I’ve been sending these DocuSign’s via kotapays website for years now and this is the first time I have encountered this problem.  Unfortunately, the client is irritated with this process now, so I think I’m going to have to send our sales manager over to the client's office to sign a hard copy.  

Thanks,
Dan

Hi @DannyG,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.