Skip to main content

I sent out a questionnaire that has optional fields and the client completed it. The signed copy coming back to me is blank except for a signature. Does anyone know the cause. Opens as acrobat, pdf. 

Any tips.

Thanks,

Barb

@Bbarreca I would first suggest a self test and make sure the data you fill out in the document is indeed disappearing.  If the field is “optional” it makes it very easy for a Recipient to bypass the field.  

Secondarily make sure you did not layer a field over the top of another field as I have seen field conditions sometime cause a blank field to sit atop another field making it look blank.

Last check the Text field font color and make sure you did not accidentally set the color to White font on a white background.

Hi @Bbarreca,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.