Skip to main content

I have a court form that has boxes that can be checked.  When I upload the form, the appropriate boxes are checked.  When I “view” it, the appropriate boxes are still checked.

After I add a recipient and the form gets ready for signature, the color of the form changes and all boxes become unchecked.  The text boxes are fine, its just the boxes are now unchecked.

Help!

@RMR 

Template Configuration: Check if each checkbox field in your document template is explicitly assigned to the recipient who needs to interact with it. This assignment ensures that when the recipient views the document, they can check or uncheck the boxes as intended.

Recipient Settings: Have you checked if the recipient settings or permissions might affect how checkboxes behave upon recipient addition?

Document Preview: After adding a recipient but before sending, have you checked the document preview in DocuSign to see if the checkboxes are still correctly checked?

Hello @RMR ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!