Skip to main content

Any change I input as a text into the document it is not showing on the receiver side of it. What can I do

Have your DocuSign Admin (or if you are the DocuSign Admin) enable the following under the Admin Console then Sending Settings, then enable the following option "When an envelope is sent, write the initial value of the field for all recipients". Save and try a new envelope.

Basically if this setting is disabled then it means only the individuals who are responsible for a field would see the data in that field at the time of sending, hence if you had a text field for Recipient A and Recipient B and filled out a value for both then when Recipient A went to sign or take action they would not see the value placed in Recipient B's field. With that option checked then all Recipients see the value no matter who is taking action, the data is written at the time of Sending.

Hi @Milena,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.