Skip to main content

Hi there :)

Could you please tell me if there is a way of extracting Certificate of Completion for a document signed more than a year ago? We have a document which is missing the CoC and we could not locate it because the system does not allow us to scroll until we reach desired date and document.

Many thanks.

Hello @Snezana,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to know how to retrieve the COC for one of your envelopes that was signed more than a year ago.

If you are part of the signing process or the sender, you can use the Search for Envelopes feature, on the Agreements page, you can search for envelopes by their name, sender and recipient names, recipient email, and envelope ID. You can also search in envelope custom fields. The search is treated as a wildcard search unless you enter your search term in quotation marks for exact matches. You can search in specific collections, quick views, or a single folder. To reset your search, clear the search term from the search box. You can also search by envelope ID or search for envelope custom field values.

You can also try to search for the envelope notification in your email.

That way you can have access to download the certificate.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Snezana,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.