Skip to main content

Good morning, 

I’ve created a template and all the fields that I have populated are in the template. But when I go to use the template, the last page of the document, all of the fields are no longer there. If I edit the template without the matching document, the fields are still present. The signee roles are still there, but the fields in which they need to sign/initial/upload a document have all disappeared from the one page. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, @CVerdi 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

How did you configure your template’s fields? Have you just positioned the recipients fields manually in each page or have used the Auto place text feature?

Using the Auto place feature, you can configure a word or a phrase in your document to the field be automatically positioned, on this way does not matter how many pages a document has, the fields will be positioned over the selected word or phrase, We call these words or phrases as Anchors. 

Of course, any new document that you upload to an envelope must have those anchor’s text. So when you apply the template, the fields will be automatically positioned. 

Watch this short video to learn more about Auto place.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

I just dragged and placed them. What’s weird it, I ran a test envelope and it worked fine. All fields were available. Then a few days later I wanted to run another test, and now it’s only the last page that is not working. The way I’m using DocuSign is the template is a blank copy of the form, and then I upload a pre filled form and use the IDR zones to fill in the areas the users have filled out already. But the signature/initial/attachment areas are what’s important to me in the template, as that applies to each one of the envelopes regardless of the info stored in the envelope.

Hello @CVerdi ,

Thank you for reaching back with a further explanation.

Can you please try the below troubleshooting and let us know if you get the same results:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!