Skip to main content

Hi all! 

Is it possible to manage actions of the carbon copy recipient, in particular stop the ‘View certificate of completion’?

I need the cc recipient just to receive the email(when the envelope is competed) with the signed document(s) attached into it, and that’s it. 

Thank you in advance

@Adrian D 

You cannot just for the carbon copy recipient.  It would be a change at the account level.  You can turn off the “Attach certificate of completion to envelope” setting under Envelope Delivery.  They could still go online and download the certificate.

@Adrian D

You cannot just for the carbon copy recipient.  It would be a change at the account level.  You can turn off the “Attach certificate of completion to envelope” setting under Envelope Delivery.  They could still go online and download the certificate.

At first thank you for your reply!

This option is off in the account and the certificate is not attached in the email, but my problem is when the CC recipient presses ‘View completed documents’ through the email, and under ‘Actions’ dropdown, he can view/download the certificate.

Having the option to disable the ‘View completed documents’ header in the email can work for me as well. 

The perfect option for me will be to have email with the completed documents attached and no other options.

Thank you!

@Adrian D

You can disable the ‘View completed documents’ header in the email.  To do that you would need to either create a new Brand or use the existing one and modify the email resource file.  You can find more information here: DocuSign Email Resource File Guide

@Adrian D

You can disable the ‘View completed documents’ header in the email.  To do that you would need to either create a new Brand or use the existing one and modify the email resource file.  You can find more information here: DocuSign Email Resource File Guide

Thanks John,

I think this is going to work for me!