Skip to main content

Hi Everyone,

The account that I am using is an admin but I cannot See 'Access Management > Identity Providers' menu in the admin page. I was trying to configure SSO for the our DocuSign demo environment.

Hello, @appmgmt 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

It’s necessary to have an Org Admin account to configure SSO.

Is your account an Org Admin? You can check that clicking in the top left corner Waffle button, if your account is an Org Admin then you’ll see two products: eSignature, and Admin. In case you have CLM so you’ll see three products, eSignature, CLM, and Admin.

See this article: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=rrf1583359212854&topicId=oum1583359129731.html&_LANG=enus

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, I’d appreciate your Like, thanks.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @appmgmt,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!