Skip to main content

Hello, I set up a template with Data Labels and have linked fields that automatically fill in duplicate information. I now need to edit the form, but the Data Labels section is missing from the menu on the right. Without it, I am no longer able to link fields. Any idea how to get access to Data Labels again? 

@gelkins4 - I’m not sure if this is what you are experiencing.   You have to be click on at least one of the fields for your menu option to show up.

Before:

After you click on a fields:

Thank you for the reply. I can get the menu to show up, but Data Label is no longer available. Thank you

Same here 🤔

@gelkins4 and @ccneo  -That does not seem to be standard DocuSign behavior.    

You will need to create a case with DocuSign Support or call US/CA at Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-Phone-Support?language=en_US

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center here.

Hello @ccneo and @gelkins4 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!