Skip to main content

It’s a very simple question, but I just wanted to be 100% sure that I can pay for the "personal" DocuSign account from my company business bank account? The only user on the account will be me and I only need it to sign a few documents here and there.

Any help is appreciated! 

Hello @Maksims  ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to purchase the personal account under your company’s business bank account.

To sign documents there is no fee nor does the signer need an active account, anyone anywhere can access their needed documents to sign with no cost: The Signing Experience

However, if you are still looking to have an account you can always purchase a personal/standard account of your own: Choose your plan

But if it has to be under your Company Business Bank’s account it won’t be personal exactly as you would be part of their account, you will have your own account meaning your own Manage tab, Reports and home page but you will also have an admin and possible several other users with their own accounts, so I would recommend you clarify this with your company first.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Maksims ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!