Skip to main content
Can I change the font color from red to black after the document has been signed?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like to change the font color, however, can you confirm what exactly you would like to change?

Would it be the lettering? Or the outline of the boxes? Any other information provided would be of much help to provide you with an accurate answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thanks!

The text lettering in the text fields is what I would like to change. I added text fields on multiple pages in red text and I would like to change them to black but I have already sent out all the contracts for signing.

One contract has come back and the dates, text and names are all in red.

Regards,

Kelly Wilson

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back and the extra information.

You can apply changes to any envelope, field or recipient that has not been marked as completed.  

Once a recipient completes their action (or the envelope), the system will not accept any further alterations. For the fields that are still pending action, you can go into correction mode, select the field, click on the "Formatting" drop-down, and choose the new color.

You can find more details regarding how to correct an envelope, here: https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-correct-documents 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Great, thank you

Regards,

Kelly Wilson