Skip to main content

I am trying to create a template that can be sent with the bulk feature.  Each recipient has a “committed value” that I would like to have prepopulated before the envelope is sent.  I ran a test by adding a 1st level signer that would be from my organization that could update the value.  I can do that but when I open the envelope there is no way for me to tell who the template will be sent to after I populate the amount.  Is there an easy way to fix this? 

@Steve F - You can set a signing order for each recipient.   Set a Signing Order (docusign.com)  Not sure if that is what you are trying to do.   It looks like you have figured out how to populate fields with a CSV file using the Bulk feature. 

Hi @Steve F,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!