Skip to main content

I have a standard plan from DocuSign. Today I had to get a new Business Pro plan because I had to do a bulk shipment. Everything went well (csv import and other steps). I had 31 recipients on my list. I had to cancel my shipment because there were typos in the letter template. I deleted everything and corrected my letter. When I did mass sending again, a notification appeared that the number of sendings was exceeded, even though I only have 30 recipients.

Hello, @SoforHR 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We’re happy to get your question here!

Could you send a screenshot with the error message, please?

Also, could you send me another screenshot with the .CSV file used to the bulk send? I mean, showing the columns and rows.

You can use an image editor like Paint to hide any info like emails, names, etc.. since here is a public space.

Let me know!

Alexandre

This is the note what I got.

I thought that csv was OK. My first attempt which I have to cancel sent Ok. On second attempt I used same data and same template letter (corrected). Joining csv names and letter went fine. I have only three fields what I am using (name, signature, date signed)

This Business Pro account has been opened this morning - What are limits to send signing letters?

I solved the problem by sending all 31 letters one by one using my persona account with standard package. It took almost 2 hours.  I was very disappointed how to bulk send was working.

Hello, @SoforHR 

I hope you’re doing good.

Bulk Sent is part of the Business Pro plan so if you started it this morning, you should be able to send envelopes via Bulk Send. Sending 33 envelopes as you did is below the limit for Bulk Send so should work. 

By the way, take a look in your initials (click on it) and verify if you have an option called “Switch Account”, if so, you need to select the account with the Business Pro plan. 

If in the next time, you try to use Bulk Send and gets that error message, contact our Support because they can double-check if everything is correctly set in your account.

Best,

Alexandre