Skip to main content

I have 300+ purchase and sales agreements to send. I got familiar with the bulk send feature, including prefilling pertinent information with the CSV file.

HOWEVER, in my case, each PSA needs to have a unique attachment appended to the PSA. A map with unit 1 circled needs to be appended to the unit 1 agreement, unit 2 circled needs to be appended to unit 2 agreement, etc.

I have the documents with each iteration already created (circles applied), but I’m really hoping there is a way to automate this without having to manually assemble each package.

@milkywaybeforesunset - A bulk send requires that the template be the same.  I can’t think of any other way to do this with a conditional rule and a hyperlink on the template that takes the signer to the different agreements.

Hi @milkywaybeforesunset,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.