Skip to main content

Hi Docusign Community,

I am new to Docusign and I have one quick question. I am planning to send a handbook to all staff within my organisation which they will all need to read and do an e-signature for it. Is there an easy way to bulk send the template document to multiple people/contacts at one time? Can I import a contact list or something like this?

Thank you

Tara_OLS

@Tara_OLS 

Yes, you can use the Bulk Send feature in DocuSign to send a handbook, with the handbook being the document on your template. This feature allows you to send personalized copies to multiple recipients simultaneously using a CSV file that includes their email addresses, names, and any necessary custom field data.

Hi John, Thank you very mcuh for getting back to me. I will give that a try now. Tara

Hi @Tara_OLS ,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar, Yes it worked perfectly and it was the best answer. I have selected that now. Apologies, I had not nticed the Best answer selection on the message. I will use it in future. Thanks again. Tara

Hi @Tara_OLS ,

I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear that, have a great day!

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.