Skip to main content

bulk send seems to limit me to 10 recipients (pro account) when entering manually.  How does one add more?

@Nick.R The manual entry for Bulk Send is capped at 10, there are no options or settings to increase, you would need to use a CSV file to send to a larger number.  Here is a DocuSign article.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=izu1682120396450.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @Nick.R,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hello Nick

You can set a .CSV file with the limit of one thousand lines, the first line and columns are used to the recipients names, emails, and fields names (if you’re using them in your document), so you can send until 999 envelopes at time via Bulk Send.

On this video you can watch step-by-step How To Send an Envelope Using Bulk Send

All the best,

Alexandre