Skip to main content

I recently confirmed that Bulk Send is included in our account.  I am the Administrator and am trying to figure out how to use. I watched a tutorial - but find that Bulk Send doesn’t show up when I’m in the Add Recipients step.  How do i get it to show up?   Thanks so much!

@Amycp First I would check the Permission Profile assigned to your User and verify the checkbox is enabled for “Allow sending to bulk list”. Custom Permission Profiles may have been created and the feature may not have been available and therefore is not checked.

Next I was unsure what stage you were at, whether you are creating a Template or a new envelope.  The Bulk Send if enabled would appear on the envelope creation main screen above the Recipients, but for a Template it would appear after the Template was created and you select Use to create a new envelope(s).

@David.Schmitz Thank you.  I did try that (enabling Bulk Send) but it is grayed out and not available to enable, which makes me think i do not have that feature after all.  I am looking into it.  Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.  I’ll circle back once figured out.

Hi @Amycp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.