Skip to main content
Question

Branding colours hindering graphics

• 7 August 2024
  • 4 replies

If the brand has a white background, the logo/icon which shows at the top of certain emails is also white but it stays white meaning it cannot be seen.
The branding features seem to be very simple in the settings panel.
Any advice on how to go about chaging the colour of the icons?

Hello @LCDennis ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the logo is not showing up as expected, I understand that the Logo is white and it can not be seen on the emails.

The image you provided seems to have a black background, is the image a possible PNG?

What happens if you add the logo to a normal word document, does it also show up with a white background?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hey thanks for the reply.

The logo/Icon in question is added by Docusign and not uploaded by us, therfore i can only assume that it is a either a Png or written in CSS.
The issue is with our brand having a white background for it’s branding at that is clashing with Docusigns in house colour schemes.

Any further help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hello @LCDennis ,

Thank you for reaching back.

My apologies, I’m just trying to understand better. So, you are uploading an image to brands, but the image background is white and the Docusign in hose colour scheme is also white therefore not allowing you to see the image, is that correct? In other words, you are looking for a way to keep the white logo but use a different color to make it visible?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @LCDennis ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,