Skip to main content

Hello good afternoon community, I wanted to ask you a question, when I upload a document to docusing to sign it, several receive it well and sign it, but when it finishes I get the document with some blank parts, I wanted to know if there was any solution for this

@Cristian.Soler There are a few possibilities depending on the field types, first thing to check for any field that was not filled out is to ensure the field was set to “Required”. If this was an envelope generated from a Template or Powerform you would need to edit the Template and verify the field properties to see if this was set to “Required”.  For some other field types such as Checkboxes, you need to review the Validation properties of the field to ensure you set what is expected of that set of checkboxes.

On rare occasions I have seen some fields placed over the top of other fields which can cause issues but the likeliest s the “required” value is not set. 

Hi @Cristian.Soler,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.