Skip to main content

Hello - 

I continue getting emails that I added a seat and I need to assign a user, but it’s only me on the account. When I enter my own email it says I am already a user. Docusign says I have two users.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Hello, @SPR 

Can you send a screenshot with the mentioned message that you have? What DocuSign eSignature plan have you bought?

Also, in the Settings page, go to Users and Groups, then verify how many users exist and if they are active or pending. 

Best,

Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

Screenshot attached. 

I think I know what may be happening. I am currently on a plan where there used to be two users. I removed one of the users and changed my plan to one user starting in April. Perhaps docusign is simply trying to get me to assign the spot I removed for the remainder of my current term. Does this sound like it’s a possibility?

Thanks,

Scott

Hello, @SPR 

Have you tried to Assign this additional User? You could try to add it then you go to the Settings page, find this new user then CLOSE it.

You mentioned your new contract will be valid from April, right?

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @SPR,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.