Skip to main content

Hi,

We currently have several departmental accounts using shared departmental emails who each create and edit their own templates and power forms. However, we are going in the direction of having all public facing accounts use SSO or MFA, which means having individual designated Admin for each department for this purpose.

We see that the Display Name for any account can be changed so that emails show as coming from, say “AMDA Records via DocuSign” rather than “John Smith via Docusign”. But we also do not want an individual departmental user receiving all the notifications (voided power forms, student who reply with questions, etc) for the power forms they have created, but I do not see a way to have those go to an alternate email address aside from that of the logged in user. Is there a solution to this?

Thank you

@AMDA Records - You would need to login under the departmental email in DocuSign and turn of the notifications.   You can also do this at the account level by an Admin before you create the departmental email in DocuSign. 

Hi @AMDA Records,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.