Skip to main content

I have a situation in which a team of employee users are going to help a new user set up approx 185 envelopes, each setting up a portion.  The crucial thing is that all the envelopes must appear to come from the new user. 

Normally, I would simply set up the team with Shared Access on her account and have them create the envelopes from within her account.  However, in this case, the documents to be sent live in our document management system - NetDocuments.  Net Docs integrates with DocuSign, but the process begins in NetDocs by selecting the documents and pushing them to DocuSign.  The resulting envelope is placed on the account of the person doing the selecting/pushing. 

The only thing i know to do is to have the team create the envelopes, but save them as drafts instead of sending them, then transfer ownership to the new user, access her account, and finish sending them.  My concern (beyond the fact that this is extremely clunky) is that someone will inevitably hit Send rather than saving the envelope as a draft, resulting in the envelope being sent under their name. 

My question is:  is there any way to temporarily disable the Send button for these users, but still allow them to create envelopes?  Or is there a way to delay the actual Sending when the Send button is pressed, just a few minutes so they can void the envelope before it goes out?

Would custody transfer work in this instance, allowing all users to create the envelope, then the ownership transfers before the first send to the new user?

Thank you!  I just tested this and it worked perfectly!  Thank you so much for your help!