Skip to main content

Hi all!

I work for a company who issues out initial documentation to clients via paper and am attempting to bring it online. Each document needs to be personalised for each individual which prevents a stock standard template being utilised each time.

The problem I am having is when I do a bulk send including 3 of the preprepared templates, it introduces 3 signatories instead of the 1. 

Does anyone have experience creating this style of bulk send individualised documents?

@gcc 

I suggest to review this Docusign Support article and follow the instructions there.

Every line in the CSV will result in a single envelope being created. If the personalisation is related to different values on the same document, then Bulk Send is the right feature to leverage. If every document is different and this cannot be set up as a field and passing values, you need to send them out individually.

You can add 3 roles of recipients or more recipients, it is not limit. then you can use this template for bulk send.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Hi @gcc,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.