Skip to main content

Hi.  Sent out a document for multiple signatures and realized I didn’t send it to one of the signees.

I have received most of the signatures; How can I send it out to that one person now?

Hello, @Tbriana 

If your envelope is not in the Completed Status, you can select it and use the Correct action. See the next figure:

Next, you can add a new recipient(s), put the Sign Here and other fields where you wish then complete the correction by clicking the botton right button to send such envelope. A corrected envelope is not a new envelope, it’s the same one. 

If the Envelope is completed then you will need to Forward the completed envelope, add the new recipient and send to be signed. 

I hope that helps! If so, I’d appreciate your feedback by Like it and mark this as the “Best Answer”.

Thank you,

Alexandre

Hi @Tbriana,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.