Skip to main content

I am trying to add a pre filled dropdown field on to my template but there are no drop down options in any field. How do I add this to my template?

Hello @ringersoll ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t able to add a pre-filled dropdown, I understand that the option is not available, is that correct?

Can you provide a screenshot of where you are looking for the field?

Please view the following article regarding the available pre-fill fields: Pre fill Field Types

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @ringersoll ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

I’m having a similar issue. In older templates, “Dropdown Lists” was an option in the Pre-Filled Field list. You could drag/drop the field into your DS envelope and add field options. See first img below.

When creating new templates, there’s no option to add a drop down list. See second img below.

How do I get this option back?
Thanks!

Hello @scottg ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community. 

It could be that the dropdown field is not enabled on your account, there hasn’t been any information about the removal of this field and according to the following article that was updated on August 28th of this year it is still included: Field Types

Please contact Customer Support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,