Skip to main content

We need to back to 2017 to search for a DocuSign envelope and cannot figure out how to search that far back.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hello, @ttripp 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Did you have your account activated since 2017 until now? Or, did you have interruptions along the time? I mean, your contract ended, but you didn’t renewed?

Because customers with contracts that were not ended or expired, keep all their info in the Docusign esignature account, just need to search using filters.

When a customer ends a contract, not renewing it, there is a period of time to the customer downloads all their content for some other place/cloud.  After that period, all content is erased accordingly described in the contract.

If you have a continuous contract with Docusign since 2017, but you are not not finding what you want, so I recommend to you open a support case, they will help.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @ttripp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!