Skip to main content

I was sent a document to sign and I get to the email and click button that says “review document” and I’m sent to a website that says “the envelope is not accessible at this time. The envelope may have been recalled by the sender or require additional processing Additionally, the recipient may have failed authentication” what am I supposed to do to be able to sign and download document?

@Rguynes2405 

Reach out to the sender of the envelope by replying to the email from Docusign.

If the envelope was corrected and you were removed from the transaction you should have received and additional email to inform you about this. 

If you have a Docusign account with that email address you can log into the account and try to access the envelope from there.

@mrave, I second you.

The Sender might be correcting the envelope and @Rguynes2405 you have to contact the Sender if you encounter this type of messages

Hi @Rguynes2405,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!