Skip to main content

I have checked and the e-mail address used is the correct one. I have however recently changed the main e-mail address in the DocuSign account (to the one the document is now sent to)... Instead of the document opening in the account, a "standalone" page opens where I can sign the document but don't have access to it again.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Was the change of the email address before or after the envelope was sent? Is the name on the envelope match the name on the account?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

The change of the email address was done 10 days ago, the document arrived this morning. Yes, the name matches

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

It could be possible that the envelope was redirected to a recipient account (a placeholder account) that is on the same server as the sender accounts, which is not uncommon, and it is usually done by the system, unfortunately, an envelope can not be uploaded to a DocuSign account for it to be stored there if it doesn't show there automatically, but what can be done is that you can contact customer support to have any possible recipient accounts closed so that future envelopes can redirect to your active account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!