Skip to main content

Hello,

I just created a free trial account..   Being new to this program, I wanted to test it out by sending myself a few documents to make sure they looked right before I use this product for business purposes.   I was having issues with proper sizing on the signature line, and I had to send myself a few revisions to get it where I wanted it.   Within minutes I had exceeded the max envelope limit for the month.

Is that seriously all I get to with this company?  5 documents a month?   What if multiple revisions need to be made during the negotiation process?

So now it seems I cannot do anything else unless I pay $300 to use this service, is that correct?

You can register a demo account for testing the features; https://account-d.docusign.com.

then you can subscrible the plan from docusign website or DocuSign partner.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

​Hi @Johnny,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!