Skip to main content

Hello.   I have two different businesses.  I am happy to use a single (the current) email address for both businesses however I require that my footers, contact info, etc (stuff) be different on my documents depending upon business.  

I would prefer to have different profiles completely with different emails/passwords but I suspect DS will require an additional paid account.  

What is the best way to achieve this goal?  

TIA

Hi VDude!

Depending on your eSignature Account Plan, you can create two (or more) different brands in the exact same account.

With Brands, you’ll be able to customize different signing experiences, including logos, color themes, company name in email communications, and headers and footer links too! You can create different templates and assign those brands or select when you’re sending them manually.
Please, check this video to get more information about it: https://dsucustomers.docusign.com/video-playlist-docusign-esignature-administration/1624860

I think Brands could be the best option for you, because you can keep all your documents together, simplifying envelope management. However, if you prefer to use two totally different accounts using the same e-mail, technically this is possible, but maybe this will require an additional purchase. If you have a corporate account, I suggest you to reach out your Account Executive to check about sub-account possibilities.

I hope it was helpfull! Let me know if you have any other questions.

First off hello and thank you now for all future assistance. Is there a phone number to actually speak with someone at DocuSign?  

Up until yesterday I had another account with a history of many years worth of documents which has now vanished. Do you/anyone know how can I get it back?

Hi MLev!

DocuSign offers different live support channels, incluing chat and phone number. You can find all our phone numbers accessing this website: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US. Please click on “I can’t reset my password or don’t have an account” under “More Support Options” > select eSignature product > and click on “You can also call us for help”.

Super helpful, Vinicius.  when I went to branding I did not see an 'add brand' button which is ominous that I am not capable under my plan of having multiple (or at least two) brands. How can I find out and or make it happen. Not sure what plan I have...they just bill me automatically. Don't want to double my cost for this. Is it related to ‘seats.’  Thanks again.

Super helpful, Vinicius.  when I went to branding I did not see an 'add brand' button which is ominous that I am not capable under my plan of having multiple (or at least two) brands. How can I find out and or make it happen. Not sure what plan I have...they just bill me automatically. Don't want to double my cost for this. Is it related to ‘seats.’  Thanks again.

Hi VDude!
You can check your Account Plan on your Settings menu > Plan and Billing.
Regarding plans purchased by website, I was checking that some plans offers only 1 customized branding, unfortunately. However, if you have a plan purchased via Account Executive, it will be necessary check with customer support if is eligible or not.

I have a realtor plan.  Sometimes I wear a sell/buy hat, the other time I wear a leasing hat. It is for that which I require two brandings.

I have a realtor plan.  Sometimes I wear a sell/buy hat, the other time I wear a leasing hat. It is for that which I require two brandings.

Hi VDude!
Basing on https://ecom.docusign.com/plans-and-pricing/real-estate, it’s looks like your current account does not offer the feature called “Multiple Branding”, unfortunately.

What I see as possibilities for you right now is:

1. Contact our sales team to check what they could offer you (in relation to upgrading to a higher discounted plan), or;
  2. Compare plan prices and see if it would make sense for you to have two accounts using the same email address.

I wouldn't want to suggest any upgrade to you without you analyzing it and checking if it really makes sense for your current needs.

Let me know if you need some extra help!

Hi @VDude,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.