Skip to main content
Question

Embedded Docusign signing_complete event

• 18 June 2024
  • 9 replies

I have used embedded docusign in my implementation. Everything works fine but once user is done signing the envelope and clicks on “Finish”, it takes about 7-8 seconds for docusign to respond back with the sessionend event signing_complete
So user might get confused or think something went wrong as the screen looks like this.

and after 7-8 seconds, we get the event

Is it possible for docusign to send the response within 2-3 seconds?
Or else is there any event where we can show processing loader so that user is not confused?

Thanks,
Sweenal​​​​​​​

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Sweenal Furtado there is a “Loader” image already in both the normal embedded signing and focused view. I just tested both and is there. Are you able to share the HAR recording of the session?
Regarding the response time, this entirely depends on the local network speed.   

Badge +1

Hi @Ivan.Dinkov 

There is a loader when document is rendering on the UI.

But after the envelop is complete, there is no loader , just blank screen for 7-8 seconds. (Observed similar behaviour in other systems.

HAR filetype is not supported here.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Sweenal Furtado I’m not able to repro but will check with the Eng team to see if they can pinpoint the cause. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Sweenal Furtado, FYI the issue is now tracked under ticket C2A-3457. Eng team is going to deploy a fix in the near future. 

Badge +1

Hi Ivan,
Thank you for your response. Do you have any alternate solution till the fix is being implemented?
Any event or customer loader?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Unfortunately, since the issue is within the iframe there are no alternatives. However, if you find a way please share it with us as this will help other developers. 
Thank you!  

Badge +1

Hi @Ivan.Dinkov 

Our Client wants this feature C2A-3457 to be fixed before Go live. Do you have any tentative dates of when this feature will be implemented?

Thanks,
Sweenal

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Sweenal Furtado I checked with the Engineering team and the issue is already at high priority and teams already working. However, they have no ETA when is going to be deployed as there too many moving parts/components involved.
Thank you for your understanding    

Badge +1

Hi @Ivan.Dinkov 
Thanks for the update.