Skip to main content
Solved

Request to Change Email Sender Address for Form Signing Process

• 17 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I would like the emails sent during the remote form signing process to come from a fictitious address such as my_company@noreply.fr, instead of the address associated with my account.

Is this possible? If so, could you please guide me on how to proceed?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @lvincent,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you would like to use a custom email domain for your envelope notifications, and I will provide more details on the topic. The option to set up a Custom Email Domain, is included as part of our Organization Admin tool, within the SSO configuration. You can find detailed steps on how to set your own Custom Email Domain, here:

Customize Docusign Notification Emails for Accounts with Custom Email Domains

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hello @Alejandro.Ramos ,

Thank you very much for your response and this documentation.

We do have the plan that allows for this feature.

Best regards,

Lucas V