Skip to main content
Solved

Is there any report that shows the 'Envelope ID' and the 'Completed Date'?

I'm planning to build a report to get the 'Completion Date' of envelopes into our CLM system.

Does anyone know if there's any delivered report that deliver this? or, ability to write a custom report?

Sorry if this is a basic question. My role is more on the project management side and just doing some research.

Thanks,

Richard

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if there is any report that shows the 'Envelope ID' and the Completed Date.

The Reports feature lets users and administrators get insights into their DocuSign accounts. Report data is generated continuously, and reports contain near real-time data from document activity.

When users run reports, they see information from their own account activity only. Account administrators see all account-level activity. Reports run in the application can return up to 5,000 rows of data. Scheduled reports can return up to 100,000 rows of data.

On the main Reports page, there are two dashboards: one for all users to view their own sent envelope data, and one for users with administration permissions to view all account envelope data. These dashboards provide an overview of envelope activity and environmental savings.

Using Reports

You can use the Envelope Report and modified as needed to show the information required.

View and Modify Reports

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you, Christopher.

This perfectly answered my question. Appreciate the quick response!

Richard