Skip to main content
Question

Has anyone used the CLM Steps Edit Form, Full page fill form, fill form or full page edit form?

• 10 July 2024
  • 7 replies

I am trying to figure out how to allow a user that has filled out a doc gen form to be able to use the doc gen from to edit the information.  They don’t want to see a flat contract, they need to see options and be able to pick thing.

7 replies

Badge +1

I believe all the options you stated above use an eform configuration and not doc gen. What is the use case that you are trying to solve? Do you need to update the Doc Gen config after contract creation?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

so i have a doc gen form created so the customer can use drop downs etc to create a doc gen.  then as signatures are obtained, if something needs to be updated by the customer, i would like them to be able to use the original form that has the fields for drop down etc rather than editing a flat contract document.

Badge

@mshealy - Hey there! CLM will not give you this ability to have a form experience for a client, you need to a be a CLM user in order to make use of the Forms in CLM. Instead, they can only edit the document directly. If you wish to have a form experience for the client, I would adopt the use of the a web form which is from the eSignature platform. This will take a bit of solution design in order to create the experience you are looking for. Let me know if you need anything else

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

esign doesn’t give me the ability to go back and forth many times to previous signers to change the selections.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I figured it out on my own.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I finally figured it out on my own.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

?