Question

try to create a case on docusign help but cannot login

Badge

I’m trying to create a case for refund request on docusign support, as the video instructed, but I cannot login as dod user ( which indicate email/password incorrect) or login CLM which direct shows unable to login, (plan is not ended yet) this seems going to an dead end.  Wish anyone could help of instruct if any step I missed. 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Daniel !

I’m sorry you’re facing this difficulty to log in on the Support Center! The expected behavior is to use the exact same user + password from your Docusign platform to log in to our Support Center.

There is an alternative method to create a case on the Support Center without login. You can access this page https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US, then click on “I can’t reset my password or don’t have an account” under More Support Option, select the product (probably eSignature) and fill the form with your information - if it’s possible, include the account number.

On this same page, there is also another option to call customer support directly.

Let me know if this option works for you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Daniel,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.