Skip to main content
Solved

sharing the Documents

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Can you guys please make me understand below scenario is possible. If yes please guide me to achive. We have integrated salesforce with docusign and sending the documents for signature from Salesfoce.

Scenario 1: Person A who is part of Group 1 sent a document for signature to End user. End user wants some updates or he want to cancel the document. But PersonA is on vacation. Now the other group members want access to document in Docusign and cancel it? In Simple words, I want to create a group in which all users should access other users documents.

Scenario 2: if Im sending a document for eSignature to end user. The sender email should not be my personal email. It should be a Group email? Is it possible if yes, please guide me. Thank you in Advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

I feel Envelope Sharing will be an effective solution for Scenario 1.

Video link

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

For Scenario 2, are you sending the document from Salesforce? If you are using a generic email for integration with salesforce(For eg Sales@abcgroup.com), you can add that as a user and make it ‘System Sender’. So all the envelopes sent from salesforce will show the generic email id.

Badge +1

@neethujkp Thanks for your reply.

For scenario 2: I found another solution with out using the generic email. I have created a custody transfer rule and once the envelope is sent for signature then I have transferred the ownership to the Generic email (for generic email we have created eSignature account on docusign).

By using envelope sharing I have shared the generic envelope with users. All users can see the envelope and update if the any user is Off.