Skip to main content
Solved

DocuSign Name Branding

Is it “DocuSign” or “Docusign”?

I’ve seen both and would like to know what the official branding name is for this software.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@CRod 

It’s Docusign now.   Our Bold New Brand: Bringing Agreements to Life (docusign.com)

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @CRod,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Hi @CRod,

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

An “established contributor” answered my question, but no one from Docusign has officially answered. 

I’ve seen three spellings now:  DocuSign, Docusign, and docusign (logo).

I’m assuming the answer I was kindly given by Christoper is accurate.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @CRod,

The old spelling is DocuSign, after the new brand was introduced in April, the name is now spelled Docusign, with the logo written as you stated docusign.

More information at Our Bold New Brand: Bringing Agreements to Life (docusign.com).

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Hi @CRod,

The old spelling is DocuSign, after the new brand was introduced in April, the name is now spelled Docusign, with the logo written as you stated docusign.

More information at Our Bold New Brand: Bringing Agreements to Life (docusign.com).

Best regards,

Thanks again Christopher - that link is exactly what I was looking for!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @CRod,

Glad to hear that the information was useful, let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hi @CRod,

Best regards,

FYI, I just read the article and watched the video at the bottom.  I still see “Docusign” in the text, then “DocuSign” in the video and your signature line, and “docusign” in the logo.  So it’s all three...?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @CRod,

To clarify, by the video at the bottom, are you referring to the second video?

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hi @CRod,

To clarify, by the video at the bottom, are you referring to the second video?

Best regards,

I didn’t see there were multiple videos, but sure - both videos show the all-lowercase-logo.

Your signature shows “Docusign Community Moderator” and there it’s just the “D” that’s capitalized.

This is the all-lowercase-logo.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @CRod,

Only the logo is written in all lowercase, but the actual name is with the “D” that’s capitalized, when the name is showing with the “D” and “S”, that means that is our old branding where the logo and the name matches, so to clarify our logo is written in all lowercase and our company name is written Docusign this as per our new branding.

Best regards,