Skip to main content
Solved

Denied refund for double billing

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I recently renewed my annual subscription and had to update my payment card.  When I checked my statement, I realized that I had been double billed.  I called Customer Service and they told me that I had purchased an additional seat. Which is not something that I wanted.  When I asked for a refund, I was told that they cannot give me a refund for the double billing but only receive credit for next year.  This was less than 30 days ago and I’m very unsatisfied that Docusign will not process a refund for something that is obviously an error.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @KevinKnight,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am truly sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to get your refund, but I will help in confirming your eligibility. If you own an Annual Plan, and the request to process the refund was made before 30 days of the payment’s processing date, you are entitled to a full refund. It is important to note that this offer is only available to Annual plans, where the request was filed before the 30 days time frame. You are welcome to refer the Support Expert handling your case with the following document that backs up this offer:

Docusign Refund Policy

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @KevinKnight,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

This was resolved after posting in this forum. They weren't initially able to assist when I called support, but were able to process a refund based on this ticket.