Question

Can DocuSign email invoices when they are issued?

• 10 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

We cannot find the option to set up emailing the invoice to the main user/admin email address, once the invoice has been issued. It is quite annoying to have to log in into the account each time the accounts department asks for the invoice. Is this feature available and we just can’t find it? Or, if it’s not available, could it be made available anytime soon? Most companies now routinely email invoices (PDFs) once they are issued.

Mike

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Mike P.,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want your invoice to be delivered to a specific email.

You will need to be an Admin to change the billing information, if you do not have the option to change it in the Plan and Billing section on the Account Settings,  per the community guidelines(https://community.docusign.com/site/terms) the Account Admin will need to contact Support directly for Billing and Account Change Requests.

Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

• North America: 1-800-379-9973
  • Australia: +61 1800 841 231
  • United Kingdom: +44 203 714 4800
  • France: +33 975 181 331 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Brazil: +55 11 3330 1000 (08:00 - 19:00 BRT/BRST)
  • Germany: +49 800 7241 748 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Netherlands: +31 20 808 5264 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Mike P.,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.