Solved

Account does not have permission to send to Editor recipient type

• 1 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi in powerautomate i want to give a user permission to edit the document. Instead i get this error the whole time:{"ConnectorException":"Status code=BadRequest, Message='ValidationFailure: Account does not have permission to send to Editor recipient type.'"}

I have also enabled the reciepents to edit in the advenced settings.

Even when im trying to make a envelop manual. And i'm turning in advanced settings the edit option on. I cannot give the permission to edit a document. 

icon

Best answer by mrave 1 March 2024, 11:49

View Original

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi in powerautomate i want to give a user permission to edit the document. Instead i get this error the whole time:{"ConnectorException":"Status code=BadRequest, Message='ValidationFailure: Account does not have permission to send to Editor recipient type.'"}

I have also enabled the reciepents to edit in the advenced settings.

Even when im trying to make a envelop manual. And i'm turning in advanced settings the edit option on. I cannot give the permission to edit a document. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Dynamics user

It sounds like your DocuSign eSignature plan does not support the feature you are trying to use. This could be because it is not enabled or because it is not included.

However recipient roles are and related editing rights are never in the “Advanced Options”. You should log into the DocuSign eSignature, go to Settings and check the configuration of “Sending Settings”. From your writing you probably want the “Enable allow to edit recipient”.

You can enable and disable recipient roles there for the account. The available options may vary and be visible or grayed out and unchecked when it is not included in your plan.

If it does not work in the DocuSign Web App, you cannot use is via the Power Automate integration. Therefore, try to set it up in the Web App manually before trying an integration.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @Dynamics user ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!