Skip to main content
Question

External Review Task Deadline CLM

• 21 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to toggle deadline in external review task for the external party? Currently i just see reminders. It is the waiting on external review step.

This is CLM

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Justin Jiang 

I wanted to ask which step you are using in workflow. if you are using the “review and send for external review” then you can set the due date and the expiration date for the task.

and if the document is with the external party and you want to notify them again and send them again for external review.

Thanks! LMK if you need further assistance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I am looking for the workflow CLM solution, not this, Thanks

Badge

Hey Justin,

Once the document is out for external review and your wait for review step is kicked off, you don’t have an option to alter the due date for that review link. This is because the step generated a universal accessible link which needs definite active period. 

Suggestion: Capture the details of the reviewer and all of the email contents and create a loop after the wait for review step. This loop is connected to the wait step using “Expired” link and in the loop, use review and send for external review step which will use the details captured earlier. Still the user needs to click on send button for the new task but eliminates manual entries.