Skip to main content

We track the other party in the CLM for signed agreements. However, sometimes I need to know certain things about the vendor, that doesn’t need to be captured at the contract attribute level (PII access, Foreign owned, Subsidiary of another party, etc. and so many other things).

Is there a way to set up a “Vendor Profile” or “Vendor Card” so that when that other contracting party is entered in the attributes for an agreement, I don’t have to enter in all the other fields for reporting purposes?

Happy to explain further, if necessary.

@JS-AFF-FC 

One way to achieve this is to create a spreadsheet with columns for all the attributes that relate to the vendor. The export it as CSV and use it in the document generation step to select the vendor. All other information will automatically be available and can be used in the document generation and the workflow.

For reporting purposes, store the relevant information inside of attribute groups automatically via the workflow.

There is a feature called “Party Management” available in CLM, which currently is undergoing several enhancements to be more flexible in terms what data points can be captured for a contracting party.

I need to know more about “Party Management”, please.

@JS-AFF-FC 

This Docusign Support article explains the Party Management feature.