Solved

What happens after 30 day free trial?

• 23 January 2024
  • 11 replies

Badge

Will I get charged or billed after my 30 day trial? or am I suppose cancel it before the trial. 

icon

Best answer by Christopher.Alpizar 24 January 2024, 15:25

View Original

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @akvang,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand that you want to know what happens after the free trial 30-day period is ended.

If no plan is selected after the free trial, once the Free Trial ends, the account does not automatically charge the user, as the system does not know which plan the user would like, after 30 days, the free trial will expire and the account will downgrade to a free account. No cancelation is required. You’ll then have the option to upgrade to a paid account by signing in and selecting the upgrade button in the upper-right corner of the screen. 

What are my options for a DocuSign Trial account, Demo account, Developer account, or Free account?

If needed you can open a case for more information, How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @akvang,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Badge

Hello,

Is there any way to verify a signature after the 30 day trial?  Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Melissa.trgcre

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to the DocuSign Community we want to welcome you to the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if it is possible to validate a signature after the free trial.

What type of verification are you referring to?

Are you the sender or the recipient of the envelope that you are referring to?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Best regards,

Badge

I am the sender.  I just want to make sure I can verify a signature to make sure it’s valid, even after my 30 day trial.  Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Melissa.trgcre

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

You can use the Certificate of Completion, this contains general envelope details, recipient events, and envelope summary events. It includes information such as the Envelope Id, subject, originator, number of document pages, number of signatures and initials, signer details including IP address and signature image, executed legal disclosure, and additional sections for other recipient types. Envelope Summary Events provide an audit trail of summary envelope events, including timestamps for events such as envelope sent and completed, and "Envelope Updated" events for corrections or document markup.

Best regards,

Badge

Thank you for that information!  Is that available even after the 30 day free trial?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Melissa.trgcre

Thank you for reaching back, as long as you have access to your account you will be able to retrieve the certificates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Badge

Will I lose access to my account once the free trial is over?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Melissa.trgcre

Thank you for reaching back, after the 30 days, the free trial will expire and the account will downgrade to a free account, the account will remain open until you decide to close it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Melissa.trgcre,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance., feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator