Solved

SMS OTP not working

• 12 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

We are experiencing issues with the OTP, clients are receiving their OTP via SMS even after re-sending a few times. 

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 22 February 2024, 17:09

View Original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @SamiCRS ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your clients aren’t getting the OTP, I understand you are using the SMS authentication method.

To better assist you, would you be so kind to provide and envelope ID where the client faced this issue? Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

The ID in question is 93b1b27e-69b5-430b-a999-dc44df6855e4

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @SamiCRS ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Thank you for the provided information. After running a report about the SMS Auth for the envelope ID provided it was shown that the messages from DocuSign were successfully sent to the vendor, however, this does not confirm that the vender successfully sent it to the recipient.

I recommend you create a case with customer support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject.Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @SamiCRS,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator